HALO- sapphire (mixed) 2.5mmAdd to Wishlist
- September birthstone
- on our durable golden brown cord
- lobster clasp
- sterling or 14kt gold fill
- length options
- station or serendipity layout options
HALO - a circle of light around the sun, moon, or other luminous body. Your body. Your neck, more specifically.
Micro-faceted tiny gems are September's birthstone - these fiery autumnal hued sapphires leaf me speechless:) - interspersed with faceted square beads.
The layout options of the sterling or 14kt gold fill beads are:
- "Station" style which are evenly distributed sets of 2 metal beads
- "Serendipity" a metal bead is added every time a gem is removed from the strand as it is being transferred to our cord, mostly just for being egregiously, crookedly drilled and disrupting the flow:) The effect is a random sprinkling of metal beads, There is no set pattern and no two will be the same. We find good fortune even in the tiniest of mistakes. (SHOWN IN THIS STYLE)
These are pretty fabulous and great for layering with the disquettes from our Mod Metals collection or layering with other solo gemstones or HALO necklaces. Or just run around naked in the sun:)
***SEE VIDEO LINK FOR HALO SPARKLES!***
(MODEL PIC SHOWS PINK TOURMALINES FOR SIZE REFERENCE)
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review