HALO - apatite (rustic)Add to Wishlist
- on our durable golden brown microfiber
- lobster clasp
- sterling or 14kt gold fill
- length options
- station or serendipity layout options
HALO - a circle of light around the sun, moon, or other luminous body. Your body. Your neck, more specifically.
Micro-faceted tiny gems, these very sexy, dirty dirty APATITE - are wonderfully "included" - a unique gemstone known for its oceanic shades of blues and greens. This limited batch has an ethereal mix of both in both cloudy and clear, - like any perfect summer day.
Interspersed with faceted square beads.
The layout options of the sterling or 14kt gold fill beads are:
- "Station" style which are evenly distributed sets of 2 metal beads
- "Serendipity" a metal bead is added every time a gem is removed from the strand as it is being transferred to our cord, mostly just for being egregiously, crookedly drilled and disrupting the flow:) The effect is a random sprinkling of metal beads, There is no set pattern and no two will be the same. We find good fortune even in the tiniest of mistakes. (SHOWN IN THIS STYLE)
These are pretty fabulous and great for layering with the disquettes from our Mod Metals collection. Or layering with other solo gemstones or HALO necklaces. Or just run around naked in the sun:)
**MODEL IMAGE SHOWS AMAZONITE, LAPIS AND VIVID APATITE**
***SEE VIDEO LINK FOR SPARKLES!***
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review